Sunday, September 1, 2013

Be Good to Me

It's the first of September. 
I have two things going for me this month... One, the picture on my calendar for the month of September are Giraffes! Perfect right? The second, my 23rd birthday. So please be good to me. 
For those who are following my cupcake challenge, I have yet to figure out what Septembers cupcake will be. There are a butt load of birthdays that are in September and I'm already feeling the anxiety of not knowing what to get these people and feeling bad for the ones I won't be getting gifts for...I'm also really hoping that God will provide me with the man of my dreams so my plan for my life at the age of 11 will kick into gear. But lets be real, that plan was supposed to happen last year. And we are silly to think our plan is exactly what God has planned for us already. I'm sure He is laughing at me right now. A girl could pray. 

I have a feeling September is gonna be a lot of listening to Country music. missing my best friend Amy, hoping she sees an Elephant or Giraffe in Africa just in time to send me a picture for my bday ha ha but that's a stretch. Baking Cupcakes. Praying. Lots of Dates with Jesus. Crying. Writing. And playing volleyball. 

It should be good. 

I'm ready for you, September. 
please be nice.
❤L

No comments:

Post a Comment