Monday, November 4, 2013

Here's the deal

I am aware I missed Octobers Cupcake.
I really have no legitimate excuse as to why.
Maybe a mix of laziness, procrastination, being poor, and being overwhelmed with other things.
My apologies for anyone who was waiting patiently for them, mainly my sister because I made the mistake of telling her what I was planning for October and got her hopes up for free delicious cupcakes. Sorry, Katherine. I'll make it up to you.
I'll make it up to all of you.

It's November y'all! Probably one of my favorite months ever, tied with December. Why? Well because it is the month of Thanksgiving! A month where I try my absolute best not to complain about the empty toilet paper roll from hell that is always there when I need to use the bathroom! No no, I take all the power in me to stop and be thankful that I am incredibly blessed to have a toilet, and a bathroom, and running water.
Its awful to think that I try extra hard to do this only in the month of November because really, I should be doing this everyday. But I guess the two wooden Pilgrims my mom puts out the minute Halloween is over just pulls on my heart strings. No excuses Liz! My point is, take the time to be thankful for everything, everyone, and anything. Not just on Thanksgiving Day where we all are thankful for the thee F's and a G in our lives, Family, Friends, and Food and God. No no, lets spread the love of thanks all throughout the month, ya? Extra brownie points if we make it apart of our everyday routine 365 days a year :D

I hate my kitchen with everything inside me, with the exception of our fridge and stove ha ha. But the space...drives me nuts. But at least I have a kitchen. And because I said I would make it up to y'all for my laziness in October, I am baking two yes, you heard me, TWO cupcakes for the month of November! To celebrate my favorite month, and being thankful for my tiny kitchen. So mom...if you're reading this...can you buy me some ingredients? ha ha

I am pretty stoke about these cupcakes but frightened at the same time. Pictures to come as soon as those delicious baby cakes are done!

 
♥L

1 comment: