Monday, November 21, 2011

Shadows

I have less than 10 minutes to get to my Math class. But I can't help but share a few words with you. As I am listening to Shadows by David Crowder Band  the lyrics got me thinking. Which kind of caught me off gaurd. Not the fact that I was thinking but the fact that something sparked or clicked when hearing the chorus of the song. why? well it definatly wasn't the first time I had heard the song. So, maybe God is trying to speak to me? Or, maybe you. Here are the lyrics I have been pondering on:

When shadows fall on us
We will not fear
We will remember

When darkness falls on us
We will not fear
We will remember

When all seems lost
When we're thrown and we're tossed
We'll remember the cost
We're resting in the
Shadow of the cross



Now, I have precisely 2 minutes to walk my self to class, more like speed walk, I will leave you to meditate on these lyrics and I will be back after my horribly long 3 hour math class and share with you what I feel the Lord has been continually speaking to me.

♥L

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm....I don't really listen to David Crowder, but this makes me want to listen to at least this particular song! :D Thanks for sharing luscious Liz!!

    ReplyDelete